Gabe Muller (@gabemuller_) graduated from Ball State in 2007 with a degree in Accounting. In less than 7 years following graduation, Gabe became the Chief Operating Officer at Glassman Wealth Services, a financial company managing $1+ billion dollars.
- How to leverage people skills to break into the corporate executive suite
- How to develop self-awareness without spending $1
- How to “interrupt the pattern” and get the attention of job recruiters
- How to optimize your resume
- The one interview question a student must be able to answer
- How to use curiosity and passion to optimize job prospects
- How “interrupting the pattern” can lead to a job
- How to embrace “interestingness”
- The most fundamental skill a college student can learn
- How to market yourself and story tell effectively
Gabe’s “tweetable” advice: “Show them, don’t tell them” and “You get to, you don’t have to.”
Follow Gabe’s Aviation vlog to see what creating a personal brand looks like!